- Beachcomb the incredible, unspoiled beach just a few minutes walk away (approx. 1/4 mile). Voted by Sunset Magazine as “Oregon’s Loneliest Beach” and listed HERE as one of 8 great hikes in the Pacific NW.
- Bring your mountain bike or hike the nearby scenic Floras Lake State Park trails that take you back to secluded coves or all the way (4 miles) to Blacklock Point (for more information, click HERE)
- Windsurfing lessons and rentals and kiteboarding lessons are available through our Floras Lake Windsurfing & Kiteboarding School.
- Stand-up Paddle and kayak rentals are also available for adventures here on the lake.
- Shop and discover Old Town Bandon, 20-25 min. north.
- Golf Bandon Dunes championship golf course and resort, located 30 minutes north.
- Golf Bandon Crossings, located 15 minutes north.
- Enjoy a horseback ride on the beach at the Bandon Beach Riding Stables
- Birdwatch ~ Floras Lake and the surrounding area is known for great birding.
Links to Other Local Attractions:
West Coast Game Park Walk-thru Safari ~ 15 min. north
Cape Blanco Lighthouse ~ 20 min. south
Jerry’s Rogue River Jet Tours ~ 45 min. south in Gold Beach
Shore Acres State Park - historical formal gardens ~ 45 min.